Home | Classification | Handbook | Forms | Member Schools | Calendar | Feedback | Sports | Schedules
2013 DIVISION II CLASS AA FIRST ROUND AND QUARTERFINAL TEAM INFORMATION
Site 1: #7 East/Middle @ #3 WestThe 2013 Quarterfinal Series shall be as follows:
Site 2: #6 East/Middle @ #4 East/Middle
Site 3: #4 West @ #5 East/Middle
Site 4: #8 East/Middle @ #3 East Middle
Site 1: First Round Series Site 1 Winner @ #2 East/MiddleThe Executive Director has the authority to select another site if the host's facilities are not adequate to host the match. The host school should contact the visiting team as soon as possible concerning the site and time of the match.
Site 2: First Round Series Site 2 Winner @ #1 West
Site 3: First Round Series Site 3 Winner @ #1 East/Middle
Site 4: First Round Series Site 4 Winner @ #2 West
- All tickets are general admission and are $7 each. The host school is to furnish tickets.
- TSSAA ID Cards are NOT TO BE ACCEPTED AS PASSES.
- Each team will be allowed to admit players, managers, coaches, and other school officials with the team party without a ticket.
- The 2012-13 TSSAA Championship Event Cards are good for admission. Each school principal was sent two of these cards at the beginning of the school year. TACA (Tennessee Athletic Coaches Association) members may also be admitted upon presentation of their TACA card and a photo ID.
- The Game Director will compute the expenses for the four game officials and the visiting team.
- Teams within 50 miles of the site match shall receive no expense allowance. Teams over 50 miles away shall receive 36 cents per mile, round trip, and $2 per individual for 23 people for one meal.
- The home team shall receive no expenses.
- In first round and quarterfinal play, the local association that services the host school will furnish officials approved by the state office. If you are hosting the first round/quarterfinal game, please contact the assigning officer or supervisor of the association with confirmation of date, time, and site of the game. Four officials will be assigned. The substitution official will receive $50. The referee will receive $70, and each assistant referee will receive $60 in game fees. The mileage will be 15¢ per mile, per official for those traveling outside the county to the game. The assigning officer of the local association can help you determine what the total game fee for each official should be if you would like to have the checks ready for the officials at the site of the contest.
- A tournament squad shall be limited to 22 players. A coach can choose to dress more than 22 players; however only 22 can be listed on the game roster.
- Game officials and administrative cost shall be paid first before any team expense is allowed. If receipts are not sufficient to pay the officials and game expenses, the host team and TSSAA shall share these costs and no team expenses shall be allowed.
- If receipts are sufficient to pay officials and game expenses, as much as can be paid should be paid toward team expenses. If any receipts remain after all expenses have been paid, they should be divided with the two participating schools and TSSAA, each receiving 33 1/3%.
All checks for district, regional, and sectional tournaments and playoffs must be distributed within 10 business days of the completion of the tournament or game. Failure to do so will result in a $100.00 late fee to be paid to TSSAA and is to be used in the A.F. Bridges sportsmanship program to go to schools or students receiving awards. Failure to distribute funds within 20 business days will result in an additional $200 late fee (total $300.00). Failure to distribute funds within 40 business days will result in an additional $200.00 late fee (total $500.00). The school may not host any tournament or playoff until the principal or athletic director appears before the Board of Control to explain their reasons for not distributing the checks within the required time frame. The Board would then determine whether the school can host tournaments or playoffs in the future.
- If your school is the host school, the Game Director's financial report form can be obtained on our web site.
It is important that the coach of the team winning the first round match and quarterfinal match contact the TSSAA Office immediately following the match to report the score and the winner of the match using one of the following options:
Voice Mail: (877) 395-5091 (Please be sure to select Soccer when reporting your information and include your Division, Round, Winner, & Score)
Text Message: (707) 200-4073 (Please be sure to include Soccer along with your Division, Round, Winner, & Scores in your text message. Example: Sc DII First Round Winner; Score.)
Fax: (615) 889-0544